Your quick move to Magog
Moving from Longueuil to Magog at low cost. The city of Magog is a Quebec city that brings together a set of interesting vocations that make it a modern and developed city. This ranges from its commerce and services, to the tourism sector, industries, agriculture, among others. Here is a presentation of the city.
Population, geographic location of Magog.
The city of Magog is a Canadian city located in the province of Quebec, more specifically in the administrative region of Estrie. It is therefore a small town in Quebec with a population estimated at nearly 26,669 inhabitants in 2016, or a density of 123 inhabitants per km2. The city of Magog has an area of 14,443 ha. The city of Magog is a tourist city because it is located in the tourist region of the Eastern Townships. The inhabitants of the city are called Magogois(se). If you plan to move from Longueuil to Magog, you won’t regret it because the city has exceptional potential.
Moving, residential and commercial, piano and pool table, Brossard, Boucherville, Beloeil, Delson, Sainte-Julie, Longueuil to Magog, Stanstead, Marlington, moving Montreal to Ogden, Griffin, Ways Mills, Kingscroft, Ayer’s Cliff, Katevale, Butternut Flat, moving Montreal to Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley, Georgeville, Orford, Bolton-Est, at low cost.
History and language of Magog
If you are considering moving from Longueuil to Magog, knowing the history of this city is important. The history of the city of Magog is linked to that of the Abenakis who were the first to settle in this region. Moreover, the name of the current capital, Memphremagog, was given by the Abenakis around 1690 when naming the rivers and lakes of the future Eastern Townships. However, the city of Magog was officially founded by Ralph Merry who settled there in 1798. He will acquire all the land located in the village of Magog. The city of Magog is a city whose population is almost exclusively French-speaking.
Tourist place to visit in Magog
The city of Magog has a number of attractive sites to visit. The most popular are without risk of being mistaken the performance hall, the old steeple of Magog and possibly the Mont-Orford National Park. These are emblematic tourist sites linked to the history and culture of the city of Magog. Other places to visit absolutely, it is the bay of Magog where is the Magog river which crosses the heart of the city. There is also Lake Memphremagog and the famous rue Cabana which leads to the nautical club which you can visit as well as many other interesting sites which are worth moving to Magog.
Best University and College in Magog
The city of Magog brings together a set of quality schools and colleges that could accommodate your children if you plan to move to Magog. Among the primary schools, we can mention the Private Montessori School, the Ecole des Deux-Soleils or the Princess Elizabeth School, among others. There is also a college called Polyvalente de la ruche which oversees the MRC de Memphrémagog region. There is also the University of the Third Age (UTA) at the Faculty of Education of the University of Sherbrooke located just a few kilometers away. There are also professional training centers at the University of Sherbrooke, not to mention the Integrated Industrial Training Center (CIFI).
Best restaurants in Magog
In the city of Magog, there are restaurants for breakfast with the family, business dinners especially in Canadian, Italian, French restaurants… Among the most popular restaurants, there is the Microbrasserie La Memphré, the Pinocchio restaurant, the Chez Sirano restaurant, the Les Enfants Terribles restaurant, the La Piazzetta restaurant, among others. 5-star restaurants that will delight your taste buds with top-of-the-range meals and service, all that is best for a restaurant. If catering is the condition for moving to Magog, then no more worries because you will be served.
5 reasons to move to Magog
The city of Magog brings together a set of good attractions that make it an ideal city to live with your family.
– The city of Magog is highlighted by the dynamism of its population because of the existence of enchanting and privileged places which encourage the practice of leisure and sport, in particular its three lakes and its two mountains.
– The city of Magog also benefits from a quality transport service ranging from modern roads and trains that cross the entire city, particularly the industrial park of the city, and which provide access to several airports in the surrounding cities.
– Another reason to move from Longueuil to Magog is the quality and extent of the cultural and sports infrastructure, including the library, performance halls, arena, cinema, sports fields, among others .
– In Magog, there are also cultural and sporting events that are worth discovering. We can mention the Fête des neiges, the Marathon de Magog, the Flambée des couleurs, among others
– There are also modern health facilities that offer quality service with infrastructure adapted to meet the health needs of the populations of the city of Magog.
Local Longueuil moving at the best price!